Take me... home.
Blob Project (Discord Server Rules)
Last Updated: September 29th, 2020.
We created this community to help someone while creating their bots, creations, arts, and many.
We were giving them rewards if they reach their goals. They have incredible skills.
It's crucial to giving our community what they only do and what they merely don't do rules.
To make other members feel comfortable in the place and enjoying the environment.
We love to hear your voice notes (wait, no), your message, and your feedback/critique.
It has a deeper meaning for us to keep building and grow this community.
Here some easy-to-understand and straightforward chatting rules.
- Use common senses.
- Be humble with others. Especially when you are trying to help people, don't mock them. It's important to giving them a chance to understand what it is.
- Using bot in the right place. To avoid members tired while scrolling the chat. :D
- Don't mention the staff and/or other members included. Emergency only, please.
- Don't ask to ask, just ask. Just say what is your problem, not with begging word(s) first.
- Try to googling your problems before asking. Someone had made a mistake, and they were asking around the internet globe until someone solved the problem. Digging more information through the internet would make you find a better answer to your questions.
- Just don't do anything crazy. Spamming, being annoying, etc. will makes the environment so much worse. So, please don't.
- Follow Discord Terms of Service, Guidelines. Discord already had their own rules, and it's already explained and to-the-point. Please read it.
If you see any suspicious activity in the Discord server or more questions about these rules, you can ask us by DMing, our staff/founder or emailing us at email@example.com